Care Directory: Directory for Nursing Homes, Care Homes and Domiciliary Care Agencies
Terms & Conditions
1. In these conditions, references to CareDirectory, "www.CareDirectory.co.uk", "we", "us", "our" and "ours" are references to CareDirectory.co.uk owned by Maiva Corporation Limited, registered in England & Wales, No:06522050 and references to "you" or "your" are references to the person using any part of our website. References to our "Services" are references to the services we provide. These Conditions (as may be amended from time-to-time) will govern the relationship between you and CareDirectory.
2. “Content” means text, images, banners, information, videos, reviews and any other information listed on CareDirectory.co.uk.
3. Use of our website by you shows that you directly or indirectly agree to our terms and conditions.
You agree that
you are at least 18 years of age or old;
you will use our website in a fair way;
you will not use it for any commercial purpose like tele marketing or other business purposes;
you will not copy any material that is present on the site;
if you contact businesses listed in the directory for any marketing purposes then you are prepared to pay £100 +VAT as penalty for each listing that you call once.
5. CareDirectory does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content present on the site. It is at the sole discretion of the users to use it or not. We also do not take the responsibility of any harm that might occur due to its use or users relying on the same and that it is not free from any virus or malware or other harmful computer codes.
6. Users of our website agree that we will not be held liable for any loss or for any detrimental issues that users might face due to the use of our website.
7. Users of our website may find links directing to other sites. Use of sites which you may visit by clicking on the links present on our website is solely at the discretion of the users and that we should not be held responsible for any damage that might occur because of the use of those sites. We also do not guarantee the accuracy, ethicality of the content nor do we endorse those sites.
8. Contributions are always welcome. Information added by you should be accurate, complete, free from any errors or other defamatory elements and should not be misleading or derogatory. Uploading ethical, appropriate images, videos or other media is allowed and it should be the responsibility of the users who upload them and we should not be held responsible for the message they may convey. We also reserve the right, without any obligation whatsoever, to review, correct, remove or modify any content submitted to the website.
9. Posting comments, adding reviews anonymously or under a false name is a violation of our terms and conditions and it is not allowed and it can invite legal consequences.
10. Users who write, submit reviews on our website agree that their name and email are original and that they give us the consent to make their email id available for the company which they write or the submit the review on. They also show acceptance to this fact that their name will be displayed on our website. Users who place negative reviews on the site should explain why they really feel so. Reviews which do not give proper, reliable explanation will be deemed as fake and will be removed by us. Reviews flagged by our Review Verification Software will not be unflagged. CareDirectory reserves the right to remove any reviews that do not comply with our terms conditions without any recourse or communication with the company the review was written about.
11. If you see any content that is illegal, inappropriate, breach of copyright or breach of intellectual property, please notify us immediately at email@example.com or in writing to Maiva Corporation Limited, Airport House, Croydon, CR0 0XZ, Surrey, United Kingdom immediately.
Listing your Business in CareDirectory
Only registered Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Care Agencies within United Kingdom can list their business details on CareDirectory.co.uk
It is your responsibility to keep Usernames & passwords safe. CareDirectory shall not take any responsibility, if your account gets hacked due any reason.
Businesses can list their business details for free only till July 2017. After June 2017, we will review our position about free membership. Any changes in our membership terms will be notified through email to all listed businesses.
Information provided by you should be accurate and truthful. You must have the permission of the copyright owner for any images, videos or media which you may upload to the site. Any copyrights and / or intellectual property claims with respect to your business listing will be sole responsibility of you.
By default, when you sign up to CareDirectory as a business, you accept that your company can be reviewed by your customers and other users of the site. We reserve the rights to remove any reviews that are defamatory, deemed to be inappropriate, not good and true or reviews which we believe must have not been posted by the customers themselves. You can also disable reviews if you want but your profile page may show a message that review is being disabled.
CareDirectory reserves full rights to remove any listed business completely from CareDirectory website without any intimation or information.